Saturday, August 13, 2011

Support

I got to meet with a friend and fellow birth hippie yesterday ;) We talked for a couple hours. Ok, we talked, we laughed, and we cried. It was great. She is awesome. It is awesome to know I have support from people. People who understand, or who view things the way I do. It is nice to be in a positive environment. I won't go over the details of everything because it gets pretty personal, but she helped me feel good about what I want. She is also a VBACer and was so encouraging to me! It is really nice to have such great support and some wonderful people around me.

She shared two sayings with me and told me that I need to hang them up somewhere I go often (most likely the bathroom... being pregnant and all! ;) ha!) and I want to share them:

"I focus on what I want, rather than what I fear"

"I deserve a healthy, natural birth"

Those 2 things I need to engrave in my mind. It will help me heal... and help me forgive myself. And heck, I DO deserve a healthy, natural birth! ;)

Now, if only February would just hurry up and get here! LET'S DO THIS! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment