Monday, February 28, 2011

In the Moment

So, I am sick of seeing a depressing post as the first post on this blog. I need to change it. Because really, I like to be positive and happy. Let's just say trials suck, waiting sucks, and losses REALLY suck. BUT! I am also very blessed. And I don't want anybody (if anybody even reads this blog) to think I am a really dramatic person. I'm usually not. Certain things just hurt and everyone handles those things differently. And for the record... that post was actually written 2 days after it happened. I just left it hanging in my posts... waiting to see if I would ever do anything with it. It just felt good to write it down. Then I just added the last bit. I wanted to remember how I felt right when it happened because if I had written that post the day I posted it, it would have been a lot different. Because I didn't hurt the same way. I had had a few weeks to heal.

I'm not saying I'm better now though... because I still have good days and bad days, BUT I'm trying to be more positive. I'm trying to deal. I'm trying to see the big picture. I'm trying to live in the moment and be happy with what I have right now. Because I love what I have right now. I don't feel complete, but I feel blessed with what I have right now. So I am trying to roll with that. :) Trust me, it doesn't always work, but it works more than it doesn't. :)

So I want to end on a positive note. I have a great husband, a really great daughter, a great family, and great friends. Each one of them helps me in different ways. And I love them all for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment