Friday, March 11, 2011

TAGGED

I decided to do the tag on this blog... because I just blogged my other blog to death! ;)

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by Mom. This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some little facts about me! It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better. So check at the bottom and if you're tagged, copy and paste this into your blog and insert your four favs in each of the four subject.


1st - Four places I go:

-Church
-Target
-Library
-Playgroup


2nd - Four favorite smells:

-Babies!
-Tony... well, only sometimes! ;) But his jacket still has the smell from when I first knew I liked him. It brings back memories! Is that weird?! lol
-Food... you know, stuff baking... dinner or dessert! :)
-Freshly cleaned laundry... oh! And new cars!

3rd - Four favorite TV shows and/or movies

-Baby shows...
-American Idol
-I used to love Discovery Health... but now that it is OWN, it isn't as good... boo. But I also like this show called I shouldn't be alive...
-The Office
Shoot... I just noticed it could have been movies... but really, I think it would be hard to choose.

4th - Four recommendations

-Treat others the way you want to be treated
-Remember who you are (mom used to ALWAYS tell us that before we left the house... especially when we were teenagers... totally annoying, but we loved it!)
-Love your family and friends, no matter what
-Be happy. At least try to be. Because it could probably be worse. :)

Tag: umm Actually I should have thought about that first. I don't know who reads this blog... so I will name 4 people who I don't think have been tagged yet... Bethany, Finessa, Angela, and Erin.... or whoever else wants to do this that hasn't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment